So, I am finally posting this recipe and you guys know how this recipe is going viral in every food blogs or even those that are not even food blogs LOL 😅 Well, I am not surprise myself as this recipe is really yummy and a must try even if you’re not a raw bar fanatic! If you’re following my instagram @tauyanm, I always post different brands of Dates that I’m always snacking. I live in Dubai so might as well try all the brands they have. I love to snack on dates in the morning So, I thought why not snack dates in a totally different look and make raw bars with dates and I chose to make Song of Style recipe!
I’ll make this recipe Easy to follow as what the title says and Basic as needed for everyone! You might be thinking why is it Raw Bar recipe when there is baking involved? Haha I did the same kind of the recipe last time minus the coconut and totally just mixed everything raw, no baking needed. So if you don’t wanna bake it, you don’t need to, just mixed everything and eat!
-Oats (I used 2cups of Mixed Granola with raisins, nuts in it already)
-Mixed Nuts that you’ll like to eat (peanuts, walnuts, almonds, etc.)
-Any Seeds that you love (sunflower, pumpkin, flax seeds, sesame seeds, etc.)
-Dates ( I used 250g – 1 whole pack of Dates)
-Olive Oil or Coconut Oil
-Salt & Pepper
Step by Step DIRECTIONS:
1) Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2) In a bowl, Mix your Oats + Mixed Nuts (Granola) + salt & pepper + Olive Oil or Coconut Oil.
3) Spread the Granola Mixture into the baking sheet and bake it for 10-15 minutes until golden brown. Mix the granola half way of baking it. While waiting,
4) Slice/Pit the Dates, Take out the Seeds. Put Aside.
5) When the Granola is baked, Set aside until it cools down. About 10-15mins.
6) When it’s cooled down and ready, Mix the Granola with the remaining dry ingredients (seeds and some coconut flakes)
7) Then, Mix the Dates together! Best is to use your hands and give it a really good mix! If it won’t stick together, you can also put agave, honey or peanut butter. You can customize it as you’d like. To make the mixing part faster, Use Food Processor, Highly Recommended.
8) When it all stick together and looking good, Transfer your mixture into a rectangle or square pan or wherever you wanna put your finish mixture to form.
9) Then, Press the mixture tightly to stick them together and secure their shape for slicing later.
10) Put Coconut Flakes on top of your Mixture. Press lightly against your mixture Then,
11) Cover & Put in the freezer for 2-3 hours then Cut into Bars!
There you go! You have your own Easy to Follow Raw bars ala Song of style! Hope you’ll like my Step by Step Direction! Let me know if how’s yours turned out! Tag me @tauyanm on social media!
To store it, wrap each bar in parchment paper or cling wrap or Move the whole mixture into another plastic container and keep in the fridge. After I cut my Bars, I dipped them again one by one in coconut flakes and just put them in a plastic container without any parchment paper then store in the fridge.
I’m no Expert in making this Raw Bar Recipe but this is what I did to my own Raw Bars, Applying Raw Bar recipe ala Song of Style and it is so yummy! Also, I did try to mix it using my hands but it won’t stick at all! I ended up using my food processor. I just wanna share it & hope it will help for those who wanna try it as well =) If you have any questions pls. Let me know in the comments below.
Don’t forget to follow my Instagram too and watch my Insta-Stories @tauyanm
WATCH all my Vlogs, Reviews, Haul, Tutorial and Lookbook Videos Please Subscribe CLICK ME!
For some short video updates and social updates, CLICK ME to LIKE my Facebook Page!
Till next time everyone! Have a good day! cheers, Jane 💋
+++USEFUL LINKS FOR YOU+++
-Use my Special Code: ZBAPZW2Y when you CLICK ME & shop in ZALORA to avail 15% off your shopping today!
–CLICK ME Shop your Favorite & Affordable Designer Items here!
-Use my Code 0759 in your next booking in travelbook.ph
-Use my Booking.com Link https://booki.ng/2IIkJrw and they’ll reward both of us with a US$15 gift!
-Visiting Dubai? CLICK ME to find your most affordable deals on hotels, tours and flights!
– Join My Airbnb and You’ll get $30 toward your first trip! CLICK ME to sign-up!