If at any time in your life, you decide to take a helicopter tour, this article was written with you in mind. This once-in-a-lifetime experience is most certainly something to cherish, and even if you are a regular passenger, the experience never fails to impress. Of course, it goes without saying that the location would be suitable for such an activity, with worthwhile vistas and places of interest, somewhere like Sydney, for instance. If you are thinking of booking a helicopter tour, here is some good advice to ensure the experience is an unforgettable one.
1. Registered and Licensed – This is essential, as only a registered and approved tour operator can provide a high level of safety, with several pilots taking clients on helicopter rides over stunning locations. The tour operator would ideally have been in business for at least several years and boast a 100% safety record, and with online booking, it is very easy to plan the trip of a lifetime. For example, if you are living in Australia, Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) certification ensures that the tour operator meets the very high safety standards, and using the best pilots and machines, they offer some breathtaking rides around Sydney Harbour.
2. The Correct Procedure – You might be forgiven if you think it’s a question of being driven out onto the tarmac, where the chopper is fired up and waiting, as in fact, there should be an orientation session prior to take off. During this short briefing, the clients will be instructed regarding safety, and the pilot would be happy to answer any questions you might have, such as “Can I video during the flight?” If you really want to get the most out of the experience, there is an informative article online on how to prepare for a helicopter ride, which makes for essential reading.
3. Free Transfers – This should be complimentary and would cover all the hotels within a wide radius of the airport, and you can expect them to be punctual. Any established helicopter tour operator would have a strong online presence, and you can easily book from their website, and all your questions can be answered prior to booking.
4. Range of Tours – Some people would love to spend 30-40 minutes flying around the scenic areas, while others would prefer to make a day of it. In Sydney, for example, you could book a day tour in Hunter Valley and spend the morning looking at the spectacular views, then lunch at a top class restaurant where you can sample some of the best wine Australia has to offer, and then an hour touring the fertile valley and spectacular gorges, before sweeping back along the many miles of stunning beaches and back to the airport.
While safety cannot be compromised, the ideal tour operator will make the entire experience unforgettable, and with all the amenities one would expect from a first class provider, you can sit back, relax and enjoy the experience.
Don’t forget to follow my Instagram too and watch my Insta-Stories @tauyanm
WATCH all my Vlogs, Reviews, Haul, Tutorial and Lookbook Videos Please Subscribe CLICK ME!
For some short video updates and social updates, CLICK ME to LIKE my Facebook Page!
Till next time everyone! Have a good day! cheers, Jane ?
Enjoy 15% off full price items on your first Shopbop purchase, at checkout using the Shopbop App with code APP15.
1. This promotion is valid starting August 2017 through December 31, 2017.
2. The code is only valid: on first purchases, on full price items and check out must take place on the Shopbop App (not our website or mobile site). And as always, this promo code cannot be combined with other offers. For helpful detail please visit: https://www.shopbop.com/appoffer
-Use my Special Code: ZBAPZW2Y when you shop in ZALORA to avail 15% off your shopping today! Click here to start shopping in Zalora Website: http://goo.gl/om4vPU
–Use my Grammarly to Check your grammar
–Shop your Favorite Designer Items here