The Sunshine Blogger Award is a way for bloggers to get to know each other and also get other bloggers link to their site. This award creates the opportunity for bloggers to share about themselves given the following rules:
1. Post a picture of the Sunshine Award
2. Link back to the blogger who nominated you
3. Share 11 random facts about yourself
4. Answer questions posted by the blogger who nominated you
5. Nominate 11 bloggers (no tag backs) and let them know about your post
6. Write 11 questions for your nominated bloggers
11 Random Facts About Myself:
- I love to sing and dance. I always have my 4th gen Ipod touch and headphones with me.
- I am, probably the most open-minded person you’ll know.
- I don’t like shrimps, prawns. (I’m not allergic)
- I have a huge birthmark/s at the back of both of my legs. Its called Cafe-au-lait (pronounced cafay oh lay) is French for “coffee with milk,” =)
- I love to eat eggs. sunny-side up, scramble eggs, hard boiled eggs, poached eggs, etc.
- I love to buy cosmetics/makeup but never use them hehe 😛
- I have a tongue pierce. Got it when I was in high school.
- I am left handed.
- No short haircut for me please. My hair is always long.
- I am using a small remote to take my OOTD photos (selftimer/remote)
- I “always” wake up in the middle of the night to go in the toilet and Peep… Ooopsie! 0___0
Answers to Questions from Rochkirstin.com
- Where do you want to travel next? ~ I wanna go to New York. Paris. haha But Maybe Next would be Australia to visit my Father & Mother in laws and to meet my husbands brothers/sister.
- What are your top three most favorite restaurants? ~ I don’t have any fave restaurants. I always eat and I love to eat in food courts/Hawker place/side-streets. =D
- Are you afraid of ghosts? ~ This is funny but I have some experiences before. I wont tell but my close friends knew about it.
- If you have a billion dollars, what would you do with it? ~ Will help Charities. Will Share/Give some to my relatives and friends/others, who really needs it and of course get the things I wanted hahahaha 😛 and Travel the world with my Family which I always wanted to do. I wanna travel with my Mother/Father/sisters and my own family now altogether and see their happy faces. 🙂
- What are you most grateful for? ~ I’m Grateful for having such a very supportive family back in Philippines. Being married to my Best friend and have a lovely daughter. Grateful for having “some” friends who’s real and not just after for what I have now. Grateful that despite for not being rich but still I am able to get some things I wanted. Grateful for what I have & my life now.
- If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today? Of course I will visit everyone who’s inside my family tree, The most important people in my life and my inspiration. Who made me the best person ever! (knock-on wood) 🙁
- What are some of your hobbies? ~ I love going to the gym, Sing, Dance, Play Badminton/Tennis, Swimming, Window/Shopping, Sleeping. Lol
- What is one habit you want to break? ~ I don’t have any.
- Would you rather yourself be less attractive and extremely intelligent or extremely attractive and less intelligent? ~ I’ll go with less attractive & extremely intelligent. No question why? hehe =)
- What is the best gift you’ve ever given? ~I don’t know haha. But I always make sure to give gifts which I know that, that particular person will like and love it personally. Something Useful.
- What’s your favorite household chore? ~ This is funny, But I love washing the plates haha. Though I don’t do that here since my sister does that for me. Then I sweep and mop the floors instead. My husband does the laundry and clean the glass walls and mirrors at home.
11 Bloggers I Nominate and Tag for the Sunshine Blogger Award
- Sky & Summer Latayada – www.boundfortwo.com
- Riz Baldivia – www.lamyerda.com
- Mai Flores – www.budgetbiyahera.com
- Charmaine Manansala – www.lovecharmaine.com
- Angela Ricardo – www.angelaricardo.com
- Faith Roxas – www.loveroxie.com
- Patricia Tan – www.lalalapatricia.com
- Anabelle Perez – www.april-perez.com
- Cynthia Renard – www.fromparistopureza.com
- Gen-zel Habab – www.genzelkisses.com
- Shugah Pauline Diez Gonzales – www.wandershugah.com
11 Questions for My Nominated Bloggers
1. Where do you want to travel next?
2. What are your top three most favorite restaurants?
3. Are you afraid of ghosts?
4. If you have a billion dollars, what would you do with it?
5. What are you most grateful for?
6. If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?
7. What are some of your hobbies?
8. What is one habit you want to break?
9. Would you rather yourself be less attractive and extremely intelligent or extremely attractive and less intelligent?
10. What is the best gift you’ve ever given?
11. What’s your favorite household chore?
My apologies to the bloggers I nominated above but I am just too lazy to think of any questions to ask so I am Passing Roch’s Questions to all of you! Again, Thank you to Rochkirstin.com for Nominating/Tagging me. I totally enjoyed doing this blogpost! It feels so good connecting with other bloggers. Good Luck to my nominated bloggers! x0x0 =)