Fun and Unusual Contact Lenses That Will Make You Stand Out
If you love to act in theater productions or attend fantasy conventions, creating the perfect costume is a must. Depending on the look, getting the eyes just right may very well make or break the entire character. Fortunately, here are 3 fun and unusual contact lenses that will make you stand out of a crowd:
1. Cat eye contacts
Cat eye contacts are excellent for making you stand out of a crowd no matter where you are. If you want to use them for theater productions, Halloween parties, or conventions, the costume possibilities are endless. For example, you can create the following characters:
• Cat-like people. Cat-like costumes are particularly popular for Halloween parties and conventions. For example, with cat eye contacts, you can dress up as a black cat for Halloween or popular characters from Japanese animation.
• Werewolves. Cat eye contacts can easily be used to create a terrifying werewolf appearance for your next outing. Whether you decide to go full wolf or half-wolf, you will stand out against a full moon.
• Serpents. If you want to make people’s blood run cold, you can wear cat eye contacts while dressed as a snake or a dragon. There are also many fantasy and sci-fi characters that are reptilian in appearance that you can dress up as well.
2. Demon-like contacts
If you want to dress up as a demon, you can easily find contacts that look bloodthirsty in nature. For example, many contacts have red designs that make the appearance of blood. Additionally, you can purchase pure black contacts to make yourself look like a demon from the Supernatural CW series or even an alien.
Contact lenses that are used to create demonic looks can also be used for creating vampire characters as well. Whether you are looking to be Dracula or Edward, you are sure to find the right contacts to complete the look at websites such as www.nextdaylenses.com.
3. Solid color contacts
Solid color contacts are ideal for all situations. Whether you want to dress up as a character or just enhance your natural eye color for everyday use, solid color contact lenses that change your irises can deliver.
If you are looking to use solid colors for your costume, here are different character ideas:
• Elves. Many elves are known for their light hair and skin, and bright blue eyes. If you want to dress up as an elf, you can easily purchase blue contacts to complement the attire. If you plan to dress as a Drow, you can instead use solid red contacts, although other colors can be used to determine different emotional and physical states as well.
• Zombies. Zombies often have varying eye colors. However, if you really want to create a haunting look, you can use solid white contacts.
No matter what you choose to dress up as for any occasion, there are many contact lenses to choose from to help enhance and complete the look.
Elizabeth Garvey has an eye for trend spotting. She enjoys sharing her tips and ideas through blogging.
RECEIVE FASHION TRAVELS UPDATES & GIVEAWAYS FOR FREE!