The ingredients were pretty basic:
- thin sliced of beef steak
- burger buns
- white onions
- salt and crackled black pepper for seasoning
- In a frying pan put a bit of olive oil or any cooking oil will do then start frying the beef steak.
- While frying the beef steak, Start slicing the lettuce, tomatoes and white onions onto round cuts, Or whatever slice you desire.
- Your choice if you want your burger buns to be toasted. We toasted ours, and put butter and ketchup after.
- When the steak is cooked the way you want it, Put it on the top of one of the burger buns.
- Then, Put the round tomatoes and onions and lettuce as well.
- And don’t forget the cheese!
- Lastly, put the other burger buns on top of the piled ingredients. Reheat the burger if you want to before serving.
You can add mayonnaise or some other sauces or other veggies if you wanted too. You can make your version of burger and call it your own! Anyways, This is my husbands version of doing his burger steak. Doesn’t really need to follow the whole exact instructions and ingredients. Make something from leftovers and put together of what you have inside the fridge. This turns out really yummy and so satisfying for me! Will make some more of this next time! Thanks for reading guys! xx God Bless!