500 grams beef strips or beef stir-fry that’s packed already that you can find in the groceries
2 cloves garlic, crushed
2 tbsp vegetable oil or olive oil
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp cornflour
1 green capsicum or bell pepper, cut into strips or square
2 tsp coarse black pepper
1tsp oyster sauce
1tsp soy sauce
3 tbsp water
1 tsp cornflour
1. Marinate beef strips or beef stir-fry packet with garlic, oil, soy sauce, cornflour for 30 minutes.
2. Heat non-stick wok or any choice you wanted to use for cooking on medium fire and add beef, stir-fry till brown (don’t stop stirring or mixing).
3. Stir in capsicum and coarse black pepper.
4. Mix together oyster sauce, soy sauce, water and cornflour.
5. Then stir it in till sauce thickens. Add a bit more water if the sauce/beef gets too thick or dry while
your stirring it so it won’t get too dry or burnt while cooking.
6. If you think the beef and capsicum are both cooked the way you want it, Served with rice. Enjoy!
Hope you guys like this one!! It’s very easy and yummy! This has been our family’s favourite ever since we learned this recipe. Specially we love both the two main ingredients which is beef and capsicum! Watch the youtube video for this recipe! So you won’t miss a thing! Thanks guys! x0x0
If you guys have Instagram you might wanna follow me as well! Username: tauyanm