HOME-MADE PLAYDOUGH FOR KIDS!
- 2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 1/3 cup salt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- food colouring
- Mix all the ingredients (except the food colouring) in a saucepan or whatever you prefer to use.
- Turn your stove on a medium or very low fire and keep on stirring or don’t stop stirring the dough. It will be a little lumpy. But that’s natural to happen.
- Once the dough starts gathering together around the spoon you know it’s done About 2 minutes I guess. Take it out of the saucepan and put it on some waxed paper or a plate to cool.
- Once it’s cooled. Start kneading/massaging the dough and squish those little lumps left after cooking and put little bits of food colouring until you get the right colour you wanted.
If you guys have Instagram you might wanna follow me as well! Username: tauyanm
LET’S FOLLOW EACH OTHER: